PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. This product is not expected to ship until 2-3 months after the date of the initial sale. Production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.
Yooka-Laylee Game Decks
Yooka-Laylee Game Decks
Production StatusManufacturing Complete
Yooka-Laylee Game Decks is a full-featured tabletop game that fits in your pocket, all in the world of Yooka-Laylee! In this chaotic tabletop party game, 2-4 players can buddy up with Yooka, Laylee, Capital B or Dr. Quack for an epic adventure, crammed with characters, challenges, and collectibles inspired by the indie smash,
About the Game Deck
Yooka-Laylee Game Decks is a full-featured tabletop game that fits in your pocket, all in the world of Yooka-Laylee! In this chaotic tabletop party game, 2-4 players can buddy up with Yooka, Laylee, Capital B or Dr. Quack for an epic adventure, crammed with characters, challenges, and collectibles inspired by the indie smash, including:
- Quills, quills, quills! Use quills to buy Glide, Reptile Roll and Honey Puddle powerups to give yourself an edge over your opponents.
- The Ghost Writers! Have you got what it takes to beat their fiendish challenges and earn a bucket-load of points?
- Characters you love (and hate)! You’ll find Blasto, Kartos, Trowzer and TONS more sprawled across the Game Decks board, brought to life with stunning hand-painted artwork.
Featuring a modular build-your-own board system that can be different every time you play and even combined with other Party-Styled Game Decks, Yooka-Laylee is a uniquely collectible and endlessly fun tabletop game you can fit in your (Trowzer) pocket.
More from LRG
Limited Run hoodies are printed on the back of a Tultex Zip Hoodie.
80% Ring-Spun Cotton/20% Polyester.
Printed on Next Level brand tees, Limited Run shirts are ultra-soft 4.3 oz. poly/cotton blend tees. The fabric is super soft and lightweight. There's no better way to show that you're a Limited Run fan!
(Hint: Not sure what size to get? Get whatever size you're wearing right now!)
- American Apparel AA2001 (100 Percent Cotton)
- American Apparel BB401 (50/50 Polycotton Blend)
- American Apparel TR401 (50% Cotton, 25% Poly, 25% Rayon)
- District Made DT6000
- Bella+Canvas 3001
- Bella+Canvas 3650
Note: Most our ladies shirts use District Made garments, however some older shirts use American Apparel and Bella brand garments, which have a much smaller fit! Please check Fangamer's product page to be sure what garment is used.
- District Made DM117OL / DM104L (100 percent cotton)
- District Made DM119OL / DM108L (50/50 polycotton blend)
- American Apparel TR301 (50% cotton, 25% poly, 25% rayon)
- American Apparel AA2102 (100 percent cotton)
- American Apparel BB301 (50/50 polycotton blend)
- Bella 6004
Fangamer's larger unisex sizes must be printed on different garments due to product availability. Sizes 4X-6X are printed on the following shirts (as noted on individual product pages):
- Port and Company: PC54 and PC61 are 100% cotton (size chart), PC55 is a 50/50 blend. (Size Chart)
- Gildan: Gildan 2000 100% Cotton (Size Chart)
We use District Made slub polos (size chart includes men's and women's guide). A few of our older designs are made with Hanes Cotton-Blend HX054 (unisex size chart) and Bella Style #750 (women's size chart).
Our newest garment type! These relaxed fit, cozy sweaters are perfect for school, the office, or just lounging at home. We use the District Cardigan Sweater for both men's and women's sizes (size chart here).
Fangamer print their jackets on a variety of garments to achieve a wide range of styles- there's something for everyone, whether you're plowing through a northeastern winter or occupying milder southern climates.
Note: Sometimes larger sizes and ladies sizes will have to be printed on different garments due to availability. This can change the color and even fabric blend of your order, so check the product pages carefully.
- Independent IND4000Z (Heavyweight Jacket)
- Independent AFX4000Z (Lightweight Jacket)
- Independent PRM90HTZ (Lightweight Terry)
- Independent EXP70PTZ (Lightweight Poly-Tech Jacket)
- Independent EXP80PTZ (Heavyweight Poly-Tech Jacket)
- Independent SS155RJZ (Raglan Lightweight Jacket
- District Concert Hoodie DT800
- Independent IND008Z
- Independent AFX25FZ
- District Concert Fleece DT801
- Women's Ragged Hoodie Size Chart
- Shirts: Fangamer recommends that you wash your Fangamer apparel inside-out, with like colors, in cold water. Tumble dry low heat, no bleach, no ironing. If worn frequently, we also recommended washing on a gentle cycle.
- Jackets & Hoodies: Wash and dry the same as shirts (inside-out, like colors, cold water, low heat), zipped up, along with other garments to reduce zipper pull damage. If your jacket has a custom zipper pull, consider taking it off before putting it in the wash.
- Mugs: Fangamer's custom-made mugs are heavy duty, but if you want them to last a long time you may consider washing them by hand and avoid microwaving.
- Patches: Fangamer patches and velcro comes with a temporary adhesive, but they recommend sewing the patch on once you're happy with its placement.