This item is limited to 300 copies
This is not a numbered release, and thus is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection. We are distributing this title on behalf of Wired Productions. Missing out on this release will not compromise a complete Limited Run set.
The Martha Is Dead Collector’s Edition is individually numbered, with a certificate of authenticity, and is available in strictly limited quantities.
The Martha Is Dead Collector’s Edition:
- The deeply evocative Original Game Soundtrack to this stunning game on Triple Vinyl with gatefold sleeve, including digital download copy.
- A physical copy of Martha Is Dead on PlayStation 5.
- Exclusive Metal Case featuring special artwork.
- Hardcover Collector’s Artbook, showcasing an exclusive collection of artworks from the game.
- ‘The White Lady’ book - recount the haunting tale of ‘La Leggenda de La Dama Bianca’, as told in the game.
- Graphic Novel - discover events that precede this dark psychological thriller.
- Tarot Cards - A full set of 22 exclusive Tarot Cards with unique artwork, as seen in-game.
- Limited Edition Collector’s Coin Pack.
- Double-sided poster featuring iconic artwork from the game.
- Game Map, showing key game locations.
- An exclusive sticker sheet.
- Stunning Presentation Box.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A bonus digital copy of Martha Is Dead for the Steam Store.
The game is recommended for an adult audience and is rated ESRB M (Mature), PEGI 18 and USK 16. It is not recommended for players who may find depictions of mature scenes containing blood, dismemberment, disfigurement of human bodies, miscarriage and self-harm disturbing.
Genre: Adventure, Indie
# of Players: 1 Player
Supported Voice Languages: Chinese, English, Italian, German
Supported Display Languages: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, French, Japanese, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German
PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. Products are typically not expected to ship until 8-9 months after the preorder window closes. Future production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.