Missile Command: Recharged
Defend your cities from an assault of missiles, planes, tanks, and more! Play solo or with a friend in co-op in this modern reimagining of the arcade classic.
It may look easy, but the difficulty curve of Missile Command sneaks up on you. Before too long you are intensely focused on taking out incoming missiles and enemy planes, and taking desperate measures to save your remaining cities.
Missile Command: Recharged takes the classic arcade game and adds several layers of oomph and pizzaz. This revamped take on the classic introduces more power-ups, new enemies, and a suite of challenges that limit the number of counter-defenses at your disposal - not to mention co-op across all game modes! An amazing new soundtrack from the incomparable Megan McDuffee perfectly complements the gameplay and adds depth and variety. Of course, you could also test your skills against players across the globe in the 32 challenge levels or the classic endless Arcade mode.
- Power Ups: Don’t just target missiles – take aim at all-new power-ups that will give you special tool, including powerful missiles, shields, and even a screen-clearing special blast.
- Upgrades: In Arcade, use accumulated points you earn to upgrade defensive attributes that will keep you in the game longer – if you use them wisely.
- Local Co-op: Tag in a friend to play any mode in local co-op and coordinate to fend off enemies even longer.
- Leaderboards: Compete in global leaderboards and aim to claim bragging rights as the top missile commander.
A lone pilot, far from home, must navigate an abstract universe of uncharted planets and space stations guarded by mysterious, hostile aliens in Gravitar: Recharged.
A lone pilot, far from home, must navigate an abstract universe of uncharted planets and space stations guarded by mysterious, hostile aliens in Gravitar: Recharged. You must complete missions in each solar system, navigating a variety of challenging environments, each with varying levels of gravity that will test your skills as a pilot. Complete each mission within a solar system and you will be transported to the next through a massive black hole. Will you ever make it home?
The visual aesthetic of Gravitar: Recharged takes the Recharged series in a new direction, with expansive environments rendered in painterly style and pastel tones. In the capable hands of industry-veteran composer Megan McDuffee, the original soundtrack complements the art style with soothing, atmospheric tracks that evoke a sense of wonder.
- Arcade mode: fly from planet to planet and progress through ever-more-challenging solar systems in a quest to get home.
- Missions: 24 taxing challenges with global leaderboards.
- Power-Ups: Pick-up power-ups with your tractor beam, including homing missiles and EMP disruptors
- Co-op: Play with a partner in each game mode, which connects two players on a tether, requiring a significant level of coordination.
- Get in the Groove: Megan McDuffee continues to deliver with an ambient score that transports you into the depths of the unknown.