Digital Digest - November 2023
DIGITAL DIGEST | November 2023
The year is winding down, but that doesn’t mean we are! Here’s what’s going on this November at LRG, starting with…
The gates of Jurassic Park have been opened, and the Jurassic Park Classic Games Collection is now available to download! Our Carbon Engine team's seven-game collection is the perfect nostalgia trip back to one of our favorite franchises.You won't have to wait much longer if you pre-ordered the physical Standard Edition of the Jurassic Park Classic Games Collection. Units are leaving our warehouse now, and we’ll have an update on the production of Collector’s Editions in our December milestone update!
Gaming on the go!
Are you traveling this holiday season? That’s why we love the Switch! You can grab your games and play while you wait for Aunt Julie to finish cooking the turkey.
We’ve got a primo sale happening until December 4th, where you can take up to 75% off our digital catalog on the Nintendo eShop. If you’re looking for something new, now is the time to check out some of these fantastic games! Most are only a couple of bucks, so give it a look!
November 2-5-8 Milestone Updates
Every month, we comb through and send out updates for titles whose pre-order periods ended two, five, or eight months before and hit your inbox with a status update. If you’ve missed our emails (check your spam!), here’s a big ol’ batch of milestone updates for you!
Standard Editions Currently Printing (all platforms unless specified)
- Quake II
- Castlevania Advance Collection (Xbox, all other platforms shipping!)
- Sword of the Vagrant (Switch, PS4 copies are shipping!)
- Koumajou Remillia: Scarlet Symphony
Production on these games will finish in or before Q1 2024, so start making room on your shelf!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game Soundtrack Collection
- We’ve gotten in some vinyl test pressings, and we’re getting the final signoff from stakeholders before we head into production! Stay tuned for another update in our following milestone email—we’ll let you know how manufacturing is going!
- Standard Editions are ready to go into manufacturing when we get a final build for the physical game! We’re expecting these to wrap up by the end of the quarter.
- Classic Edition components are in manufacturing. This finished edition shouldn’t lag too far behind the Standards, and we’ll update you with a final production timeline in our next Milestone Update.
Koumajou Remillia: Scarlet Symphony: Deluxe Editions
- The last item we need to complete the Deluxe Edition (apart from the game itself) is the artbook. These are printing now, and we expect to have everything ready to assemble in Q1 2024!
EVE 20th Anniversary Collector’s Editions
- All of the items in this collection are either in manufacturing or getting their final proof/sample checks completed before getting made. This is a BIG collection with many moving parts, but we’re holding on to a Q2 2024 production finish date. If anything changes, we’ll let you know in our next Milestone Update this February!
- Keep an eye out for an email from CCP games about your included PLEX!
Quake II: Special + Strogg Editions
- The items with the longest lead times (like the ship model) are currently in manufacturing, with final checks being completed on the proofs and samples for the other items now. We’re expecting production on the Special Edition to finish in Q1 2024 and the Storgg Edition in Q2 2024!
Castlevania Advance Collection: Classic + Advance + Ultimate Editions
- Classic Editions: We’re just waiting on the posters and the last of our game copies to arrive to schedule assembly! These should start making their way out of our warehouse in late Q4 into Q1 2024.
- Advanced Editions: The SteelBook will begin manufacturing soon and arrive in Q1 2024. Once it’s here, we’ll assemble and start shipping Advanced Editions in that quarter.
- Ultimate Editions: The item with the longest production time, the Shadowbox for the Ultimate Edition, is currently being manufactured. The other items exclusive to this collection with shorter manufacturing times are undergoing final sampling before production. We’re estimating this edition will finish in Q2 2024!
- Soundtracks will finish manufacturing in Q1 2024!
Eskimo Bob & Alfonzo’s Arctic Adventure
- Carts are in manufacturing! We’re expecting a Q1 2024 arrival with shipping after. The dual packs will be assembled shortly after within that same timeframe, so you don’t have to wait much longer!
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon
- The included art book is the last part of the classic edition still in manufacturing. We expect the final versions to arrive at our warehouse in Q1 2024, with assembly and shipping to follow soon after.
Gimmick! Special Edition
- Standards are starting to ship, and the components for the collector’s edition are in manufacturing care of our friends at Clear River Games. We’re expecting the finished Collector’s Editions in our warehouse in Q1 2024!
Trip World + Trip World DX
- Standard PlayStation 4 & 5 copies are being manufactured and will finish in the next few weeks. Switch copies are starting to ship from our warehouse now!
- All Collector’s Edition components are complete and just waiting on the games to arrive before assembly. We should have the finished units in our warehouse in Q1 2024!
- Copies of Trip World DX for the Game Boy Color are still in manufacturing, and Game Boy copies of Trip World are in transit to us right now!
Return to Monkey Island Collector’s Edition + Anthology Upgrade Kit
- Nearly all of our components are complete! We’re currently waiting on the scrapbook and a few keys to complete (some of those keys, unfortunately, had to go back for fixes). Production is slated to finish late in Q4, with shipping to commence in Q1 2024!
D: The Game
- Components are nearing completion, and we should be finished with production this quarter. Shipping should begin late in the year into Q1 2024!
A Boy and His Blob: Retro Collection
- All components are either complete or on order! We should finish up and assemble this project late in Q4, with shipping to commence early next year!
- We’re almost there! The last component we needed is here. We're getting ready to assemble, and the finished units will hit our warehouse in December and start shipping at the end of Q4 into Q1 2024!
Thank you for tuning in to this month’s Digital Digest! Follow us @limitedrungames on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for additional updates, game announcements, events, and more!
Limited Run Games:
is a subsidiary of “Freemode”, an operative group comprised of gaming and entertainment companies owned by Embracer. Limited Run Games is the industry leader in the production and distribution of premium physical video games. Limited Run seeks to celebrate the legacy of gaming through its award-winning collector’s editions. Founded in 2015, they have published over 1,000 physical games, exclusive merch, and collectables. Limited Run is the gold standard in bringing digital games to physical form and now re-releasing retro titles on modern platforms via their proprietary Carbon Engine. Visit limitedrungames.com for the latest offerings and to learn more about Carbon Engine development. Follow the brand on your social media platform of choice for all LRG-related updates:@limitedrungames.