Limited Run Games 3.0 2018
Thank you, everyone, for a great 2017. We here at Limited Run Games are committed to growing the company in a positive way. After doing a survey and an AMA, we have learned what our customers would like to see changed. We have always prided ourselves on being transparent and in touch with our community. We felt like we could have done better this year so we are making some changes to ensure that next year we are better aligned with our customer's expectations.
- Better communication. More information posted on our website, Twitter, Facebook, newsletter and forums.
- More AMAs on Reddit. We want our customers to feel they can communicate with us.
- Faster shipping. Our shipping team is already implementing changes to speed up the process and we are also trying to order games further in advance.
- More supported platforms. Next year we will be offering games for Nintendo Switch and more PC offerings!
- Localizing games and digital publishing. We are planning on bringing more games over from Japan that haven't been brought over yet as well as digitally publishing some of these games.
- Better Collector's Editions. We are planning on adding more value to our CE's and only doing them for games we feel deserve them.
- Quality over quantity. We plan on focusing on larger games that are highly requested and slowing down our release schedule by mid next year.
- More partnerships. Working with partners such as Fangamer, Ship to Shore, Black Screen Records, and Sanshee has been great for us, expect to see more partnerships like this to bring you more from your favorite games!
- Better rewards program. We are already finding more incentives and items we can offer for our rewards program and how to make it easier for our customers.
- More customer interaction. We are planning to be at many conventions next year as well as bringing back our daily streams!
From everyone at Limited Run Games, thank you, we truly mean that from the bottom of our hearts. We hope you enjoy the holidays this year and we look forward to seeing you next year!