Shadow Man Remastered is on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.
PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2022 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. Shadow Man: Remastered is a complete overhaul of the classic game with restored, previously cut content!
3 New Levels:
- "Summer Camp, Florida" (Day and Night)
- "Salvage Yard, Mojave Desert" (Day and Night)
- "Asylum Station 2 - Experimentation Rooms"
New Audio (from the original games composer, Tim Haywood):
- Remastered music and SFX
- New music and SFX for the restored levels
- Restored cut/unused voice dialog in levels
- HD Textures for all levels and objects
- Nvidia Intro Cutscene Textures
- HD HUD and inventory icons plus a new icon for the Shadow Gun
- Restored unused animations
- Restored several cut and censored models from the original levels
- N64 Gad Icons
- New weapon wheel to select weapons faster as time is slowed down
- Improved controls
- Improved destructible objects using Bullet Physics
- Auto targeting
- Tweaked/improved AI
- Levels rearranged as originally intended
- A ton of fixes across the entire game to each level from object to geometry fixes
- Fixes to the localization for English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Over 30 achievements
- A second Violator (Consistent with the N64 version)
- Sawed-off Shotgun (replaces the second regular shotgun)
- New model and many sound variations for the Shadow Gun
- Yort Floater
- The Seraph Queen
- Dead Worm
- Unused zombie restored in Station 2
- One arm Tenement Zombie.
- Dynamic Per Pixel Lighting
- Clustered Forward Shadow Mapping
- Order-independent transparency
New Post Processing Effects:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Motion Blur
- Film Grain
- Depth of Field
All the secrets from the N64/Dreamcast/PC included in this remaster
Plus many more to be discovered!
Genre: Action, Platformer
# of Players: 1 player
Supported Languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English
PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. Products are typically not expected to ship until 4-5 months after the preorder window closes. Future production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.