Switch Limited Run #108: Double Dragon Neon Classic Edition
Double Dragon Neon on a region-free physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Includes interior art and a full-color manual. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.
The Double Dragon Neon Classic Edition includes:
- Switch Limited Run #108: Double Dragon Neon
- Retro NES-style dust cover that fits over the Switch case
- Reversible 18- x 24-inch poster
- Game soundtrack on mini-CD in a hinged NES cartridge storage case
- Accurate NES-sized box that stores the NES cartridge case and soundtrack
- Set of three menu screen cards
- Double-sided metal coin featuring Skullmaggedon and Double Dragon emblems
- Cassette mixtape
- Cassette rewinder (a pencil)
- Aluminum Dragon Kick Soda Can (empty)
- Billy and Jimmy figurines
PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2021 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME.
Brotacular! Legendary martial artists Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat 'em up!
Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sosetsuken it's up to you to defeat the evil Skullmageddon and his henchmen to rescue the love of your life, Marian!
The classic beat'em up feel with new powers, and new attacks! Fight your way through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space, and more! String together attacks using the mixtape system for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out. Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
Jam out to the radical original soundtrack by award-winning composer and sound designer John Kaufman. Team up with a buddy in local co-op for the most brodacious high fives!
PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. Products are typically not expected to ship until 4-5 months after the preorder window closes. Future production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.