Switch Limited Run #1: Thimbleweed Park Big Box Edition [PREORDER]
This product is sold out.
Thimbleweed Park on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Limited to 3,000 copies available worldwide. Region free.
This Big Box Edition is brought to you with the help of our friends at Fangamer!
- A classic LucasArts style big box - just like you remember!
- Physical game for the Nintendo Switch (Region Free)
- Retro manual
- Full-color interior print on the cover sheet
- Poster - a fold-out “Explore Thimbleweed Park Country” free tourist map
- Newspaper - 10/13/87 edition of the Thimbleweed Nickel
- 3 stickers - A-Boo!, Doug (diggin'), Thimblecon
- Post-it notes - the Official Thimbleweed Park™ Post-it Note™ Speck of Dust™
- ThimblePages - Thimbleweed County Phone Book
- Note: The Switch Edition has a special sticker on the outside of the plastic wrapping that says: "Nintendo Switch"
PLEASE NOTE: This item is limited to ONE per customer.
October 15, 1987. A dead body is rotting under the bridge, but the 81 (sorry, make that 80) inhabitants of the once proud town of Thimbleweed Park have bigger concerns. The town's founder recently died under mysterious circumstances. The hotel appears to be haunted. A giant slice of pizza roams the streets. And something sinister is going on behind the locked gate of the burned-out pillow factory at the edge of town -- something that could consume us all.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this weird, rundown place. They don't know it yet, but they're deeply connected. And they're being watched.