ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights is on a region-free physical disc for the Playstation 4. Also works on the Playstation 5. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.
PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME.
This is not a numbered release, and thus is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection. We are distributing this title on behalf of Binary Haze Interactive. Missing out on this release will not compromise a complete Limited Run set.
- An expansive and fully traversable map, open to numerous strategies.
- Exploration will uncover many mysteries and discoveries to draw you in.
- Complete freedom in which path to take and which bosses to confront.
Tense Battles and a Rewarding Adventure
- Enjoy tense battles, where a wavering focus can lead one to a swift death.
- Employ evasive maneuvers along with your attacks to ensure victory.
- Defeat the various Blighted met along the way to acquire new skills. (26 skills in total, utilizing swords, bows, magic, and much more).
- Forge into battle armed with skills that cater to your own personal playstyle.
- Customize your stats with relics and tune Lily for seamless gameplay.
- A rewarding ending awaits those who persevere and overcome each death to inch closer to the conclusion.
Beauty Shining Through in a World of Despair
- A contrasting main cast, from the young and pure heroine to the complex and tainted immortal knights.
- A fantasy world brought to life by beautiful 2D art, animation and music.
- Lily's adventure through Land's End will see her reunite with and fighting alongside former friends. The conclusion of the story will change based on the player’s choices.
Genre: Arcade, Action, Role-Playing
# of Players: 1 Player
Supported Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. Products are typically not expected to ship until 4-5 months after the preorder window closes. Future production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.