A supernatural FMV adventure in six TV-anthology-style episodes.
Guide local radio hosts Poe and Munro through six TV-like episodes of supernatural strangeness and sizzling on-screen chemistry. Direct the action as they encounter ghosts, demons and more in the small town of August — but can you keep Poe and Munro together, and alive?
- Six simultaneously released, fully interactive episodes
- Almost 5 hours of full screen FMV video
- Intuitive point and click timed hot-spots (no on-screen dialogue options!)
- Multiple branches and 2–3 endings for each episode
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry with life and death decisions!
After making their first appearance in The Shapeshifting Detective (2018), Poe and Munro are returning in their own standalone spin-off prequel, with different gameplay and all new stories.
Weird things happen in the small town of August… Talking paintings create wishes. Jilted lovers return from the dead looking for everlasting closure. People turn into trees. But with local radio hosts John ‘Poe’ Pope and Ellis Munro investigating, things are only going to get weirder…
Choose where they go and what they do, as you help them uncover August’s strange residents and hidden secrets. Your choices determine what happens to them and those around them, but can you keep Poe and Munro together… and alive?