Martha is Dead is on a region-free physical disc for the PlayStation 5.
This is a limited pre-order.
This is not a numbered release, and thus is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection. We are distributing this title on behalf of Wired Productions. Missing out on this release will not compromise a complete Limited Run set.
The Martha Is Dead boxed edition includes an exclusive reversible inlay and fold out double-sided A3 poster, along with a collectible sticker set and a digital download tarot card pack, based on the cards in-game.
- The first Indie game to launch using the native Italian language as the default setting
- The second game from LKA, the award-winning developer of "The Town of Light" and specialists in reality based narrative games focused on tough subjects
- Deep and dark multi-layered narrative - covering difficult topics
- Explore a detailed recreation of the Italian countryside, photo realistic graphics and meticulous reproduction of real locations
- Capture your progress with Engaging camera photography mechanics
- Play with numerous marionette sequences in the puppet theatre to remember repressed memories
- Collect newspapers, telegrams and listen to the radio to keep updated on what is occurring in the world during the war
- Unlock symbols and use tarot cards for unveil new aspects of the game and to summon the spirit of The Lady
- Authentic and original period Italian music
Genre: Adventure, Indie
# of Players: 1 Player
Supported Voice Languages: Chinese, English, Italian, German
Supported Display Languages: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, French, Japanese, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German
PLEASE NOTE: There is no purchase limit on this item. This item is currently in manufacturing and artwork is subject to change. Products are typically not expected to ship until 4-5 months after the preorder window closes. Future production updates will be visible on the product page and your account page. All orders are considered final and can not be canceled.